Dr Nkedianye said that he would not recognise the provisional results in the absence of Form 34A.
“We are awaiting the results from Form 34A as well as the remaining results,” he said.
“In the meantime we are asking the people of Kajiado to remain peaceful.”
The usually vocal Memusi did speak to journalists.
The same provisional results indicate that Mr Memusi has shaken off the challenge of Christopher Koisikir of Jubilee and is likely to retain his Kajiado Central seat.
On Monday, Dr Nkedianye organised another media briefing in Kitengela, where he alleged that ballot papers marked in favour of Mr Ole Lenku had been intercepted.
However, he did not provide evidence to back his allegations.