Donald Trump wraps up a 12-day tour of Asia on Tuesday that has been dominated by North Korea's nuclear weapons drive, alleged Russian election meddling, and trade.
But there have also been some lighter moments and a lot of glad-handing as leaders across the region rolled out the red carpet for one of Twitter's most famous users.
Here are select quotes by the US president from the trip.
"North Korea is a country ruled as a cult. At the centre of this military cult is a deranged belief in the leader's destiny to rule as parent protector over a conquered Korean peninsula and an enslaved Korean people."
- Trump, in South Korea, takes the gloves off on North Korea.
"Wasn't it amazing? And he was standing up. I told him — I said, I'm not going to ask — because it was shot from a helicopter. I said, I will not ask if that's you, but if it was, I'm very impressed because you're better than any gymnast I've ever seen."
- Trump on footage apparently showing Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe taking a tumble in a bunker during their golf game.
Trade with China
"I don't blame China, I blame the incompetence of past admins for allowing China to take advantage of the US on trade leading up to a point where the U.S. is losing $100's of billions. How can you blame China for taking advantage of people that had no clue? I would've done same!"
- Trump tweets on how it wasn't China's fault that they built up a $350 billion trade surplus with the US.
North Korea again
"NoKo has interpreted America's past restraint as weakness. This would be a fatal miscalculation. Do not underestimate us. AND DO NOT TRY US."
- Trump warns North Korea by tweet as he arrives in Beijing.
I like you
"Our relationship is really extraordinary."
- Trump on Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
"My feeling toward you is an incredibly warm one."
- Trump on Chinese President Xi Jinping.
"We've had a great relationship. This has been very successful."
- Trump on Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte.
You, not so much
"Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me 'old,' when I would NEVER call him 'short and fat?'"