- My girlfriend got pregnant four months ago
- My wife and I have one child who is seven years old; we don’t have more because she wanted to first pursue her career.
- Now she wants a second child.
- This will make it difficult for me as my job is not quite stable.
- Do you have a problem to share with Just Brenda? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your support and nice articles that have really helped some of us understand more in life.
I have a pressing issue which has left me very confused. My girlfriend got pregnant four months ago; we have been dating without my wife's knowledge. My wife and I have one child who is seven years old. We don’t have more because she did not want to have a child very soon as she pursued her career goals. So I had a girlfriend in order to have a child.
The main problem is that my wife is insisting on having a second child now, while my girlfriend is already pregnant. This makes it difficult for me because I depend on my wife as my job is not that stable, and also I do not know how I will explain to her that I’m also having a child with my girlfriend. Kindly assist.